Emachines CD-ROM RW/DVD Drive Reading CD's, but NOT Burnin..

I have an EMachines that was purchased with Microsoft XP Professional. If I
remember correctly, it has since been updated with the Service Pack 2. I am
able to put cd's in and read them, but I can't burn any cd's. It goes through
the process and then gives me an error message that it cannot complete cd
writing wizard. There was an error in the process and the cd may not be
usuable......can anyone help me?????
1 answer Last reply
More about emachines drive reading burnin

    Get brand name cdroms and already tested on your burner

    "Martin6469" wrote:

    > I have an EMachines that was purchased with Microsoft XP Professional. If I
    > remember correctly, it has since been updated with the Service Pack 2. I am
    > able to put cd's in and read them, but I can't burn any cd's. It goes through
    > the process and then gives me an error message that it cannot complete cd
    > writing wizard. There was an error in the process and the cd may not be
    > usuable......can anyone help me?????

CD-Rom eMachines Microsoft Windows XP