Runtime Error!

I just upgraded to sp2 on xp. I have a mn-700 wireless router, which was
previously running on sp1 with no problems. Now, with sp2 I am still
connected to the internet but I cannot get through the installation of my
software for it. When I try to open the config. of my router it comes up with
a window that says "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" - Runtime error!
MSBNUtil.exe abnormal program termination.
I have no Idea what this means or how to fix it, so I uninstalled and
reinstalled about twenty times, with no luck. It suggested that I shutdown
norton and icf, so I did... with no luck. It even went to windows update and
downloaded the updated drivers. If somebody is familiar with this problem or
has any kind of suggestion it would be greatly appreciated. I'm assuming its
an issue with sp2? Thanks.

There is updated software for the MN-700 and SP2 here:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx

MSBNDownload.exe (13MB)

1. What's New in This Release
This release includes:

a.. Improvements to the loopback and virtual server features of the
Microsoft Wireless Base Station (MN-700)
b.. Added compatibility for Microsoft Windows XP SP2
--
c..
d..

e..
f.. Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.
rights.