Shuttle Powersupply Vibrates!

Hi all,

I have had my new SB61G2V3 Shuttle PC running for two weeks with no
apparent problems, unfortunately today when i first turned it on it
started to 'vibrate' even though it was fine the night before, more so
i had not changed the setup in any way.

Futher investigation found that when i turned 'fan3' (Silent X
Powersupply) down in Speedfan the case stopped vibrating. However i
cannot leave fan3 off as heat would build up in the case.

Can i ask how could i solve this vibration by another means?

Many thanks,

James

I'd agree to try tightening every screw you can find, inluding those
not directly connected to the PS. My SN85G4 started vibrating
annoyingly about a month ago, I tightened the thumbscrews holding the
case cover on and the noise went away!