Shuttle Hardware Monitoring

Have just got my SB75G2 Shuttle up and running and was wondering how I
monitor hardware temperatures etc from Windows XP?? Any suggestions for
software (preferably freeware!!)

TIA

Steev
5 answers Last reply
More about shuttle hardware monitoring
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    Steve wrote:
    > Have just got my SB75G2 Shuttle up and running and was wondering how I
    > monitor hardware temperatures etc from Windows XP?? Any suggestions for
    > software (preferably freeware!!)
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Steev

    Do a Google search for "MBM5" and "AIDA32". There are other programs
    that are similar, but these are very good. Check to see if your board is
    supported. MBM5 will set up for boards it supports when installing.

    --
    FRH
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    Frank

    Many thanks

    Steve

    "Frank_v7.0" <none@no.net> wrote in message
    > Steve wrote:
    >> Have just got my SB75G2 Shuttle up and running and was wondering how I
    >> monitor hardware temperatures etc from Windows XP?? Any suggestions for
    >> software (preferably freeware!!)
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>
    >> Steev
    > Do a Google search for "MBM5" and "AIDA32". There are other programs that
    > are similar, but these are very good. Check to see if your board is
    > supported. MBM5 will set up for boards it supports when installing.
    >
    > --
    > FRH
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:34:26 GMT, "Steve" <steve@smetcalfe.com> wrote:

    >Have just got my SB75G2 Shuttle up and running and was wondering how I
    >monitor hardware temperatures etc from Windows XP?? Any suggestions for
    >software (preferably freeware!!)
    >
    >TIA
    >
    >Steev

    Speedfan is what many people. It allows adjustment of fan speed vs
    temperature.

    Low fan speed = more quiet
    -- KenW
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    Doesn't SpeedFan screw up the smart-fan settings of Shuttles?

    Regards,
    Evert

    KenW wrote:
    > On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:34:26 GMT, "Steve" <steve@smetcalfe.com> wrote:
    >

    >>Have just got my SB75G2 Shuttle up and running and was wondering how I
    >>monitor hardware temperatures etc from Windows XP?? Any suggestions for
    >>software (preferably freeware!!)
    >>
    >>TIA
    >>
    >>Steev
    >>

    > Speedfan is what many people. It allows adjustment of fan speed vs
    > temperature.
    >
    > Low fan speed = more quiet
    > -- KenW
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    Does a better job than Smart Fan. Just set Sf to max and let Speedfan
    do it's thing. Takes some setting up, but just look at
    http://forums.sudhian.com/ the shuttle forum ( do a search) and most
    questions will be answered.

    On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:50:31 +0100, Evert Meulie <evert@witelcom.net>
    wrote:

    >Doesn't SpeedFan screw up the smart-fan settings of Shuttles?
    >
    >Regards,
    > Evert
    >
    >KenW wrote:
    >> On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:34:26 GMT, "Steve" <steve@smetcalfe.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Have just got my SB75G2 Shuttle up and running and was wondering how I
    >>>monitor hardware temperatures etc from Windows XP?? Any suggestions for
    >>>software (preferably freeware!!)
    >>>
    >>>TIA
    >>>
    >>>Steev
    >>>

    >> Speedfan is what many people. It allows adjustment of fan speed vs
    >> temperature.
    >>
    >> Low fan speed = more quiet
    >> -- KenW

    -- KenW