I bought Partition Magic and it does not work from the CD or The Rescue Disks.

I still need to expand My C drive it is 13 Gig and I have a drive of 120 Gig .

Help if you can.

Partition Magic Support
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/support_options.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"pmmjam" wrote:

| I bought Partition Magic and it does not work from the CD or The Rescue Disks.
|
| I still need to expand My C drive it is 13 Gig and I have a drive of 120 Gig .
|
| Help if you can.

Does not work - is a pretty large defect category. Perhaps you would like to
narrow that down a bit!

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"pmmjam" wrote:

> I bought Partition Magic and it does not work from the CD or The Rescue Disks.
>
> I still need to expand My C drive it is 13 Gig and I have a drive of 120 Gig .
>
> Help if you can.

I talked to Symantic Support and they could no offer a solution.
In the old days you could use dos to resize a partition but I have forgotten
how to do that and is it still possible.

Pete

peter

Did you install Partition Magic on your hard drive? It certainly should
work, and very easily!
The only other way to safely resize is to do a format/reinstallation of
Windows and do it there in the initial stages of the process.

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada

"Peter" wrote:

> Did you install Partition Magic on your hard drive? It certainly should
> work, and very easily!
> The only other way to safely resize is to do a format/reinstallation of
> Windows and do it there in the initial stages of the process.
>
> --
> Peter
> Toronto, Canada
> XP Home SP2
> P4 dual HT @ 3.0ghz, 1.0gb RAM, 160gb HD
> "pmmjam" <pmmjam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >

> > "pmmjam" wrote:
> >
> >> I bought Partition Magic and it does not work from the CD or The Rescue
> >> Disks.
> >>
> >> I still need to expand My C drive it is 13 Gig and I have a drive of 120
> >> Gig .
> >>
> >> Help if you can.
> >
> > I talked to Symantic Support and they could no offer a solution.
> > In the old days you could use dos to resize a partition but I have
> > forgotten
> > how to do that and is it still possible.
> >
> > Pete
> >

> Thanks to all I will watch Symantac web as the know of the problem that I am having some day thay will fix it .

Pete