Silicon Image 3112 Raid/Sata drivers where to download lat..

Silicon Image 3112 Raid/Sata drivers where to download latest ??

I went to the siliconimage website, they seem not to have any listed.
have the stoped supporting them ?

Thanks for any help.

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Have a look at:#

http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/drivers.php?categories=1&model=204

Any probs, pse come back and I wil email you a .zip for 3112 (which I use on
my Abit mobo)

Hope this helps

Nick

"Digital Sheep" <1@2> wrote in message

> Silicon Image 3112 Raid/Sata drivers where to download latest ??
>
> I went to the siliconimage website, they seem not to have any listed.
> have the stoped supporting them ?
>
> Thanks for any help.

At silicon image go to support,then click on "open applet" i think it is,
this opens the software/download page.3112 hasnt been updated since
07/04 Intels board 845PEBT2 has great downloads for 3112 locate the
board at intel,downloads,and use those,the configuration utilitys abit will
not have....