Canon MP730 vs. HP OfficeJet 6110xi multi fax/scan/copy/pr..

Tags:
  • Printers
  • Hewlett Packard
  • Fax
  • Canon
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b α HP
July 10, 2004 10:50:21 PM

My PC runs Windows XP Pro. I currently have no dedicated fax or copier, and
I need these two devices. Faxing and making copies via my PC and attached
scanner is way to slow. Also, I want to recover some desk space. I
currently have a Canon CanoScan N1240U USB scanner and an HP DeskJet 970Cse
printer that I would like to replace with either a Canon MP730 or an HP
OfficeJet 6110xi multifunction Photo Printer/Copier/Fax/Scanner.

I hope to save trips to Kinko's to make copies, and I want to speed up
sending faxes via a dedicated, sheet fed fax machine. That being said, what
can some happy owner tell me about their experience with either the Canon
MP730 or/and the HP 6110xi?

--
Regards,

Peter Sale
Santa Monica, CA USA
To email me, just pull 'my-leg.'

More about : canon mp730 officejet 6110xi multi fax scan copy

Anonymous
a b α HP
July 11, 2004 8:32:43 AM

No question, the MP730.

It is inexpensive to run, the drivers were easy to install, and
I have experienced absolutely no problems with it so far in 8 months.

John Mills
--
WeInk.com Technical Support
Toll Free Support: 1-888-825-0759