Canon MP730 vs. HP OfficeJet 6110xi multi fax/scan/copy/pr..

My PC runs Windows XP Pro. I currently have no dedicated fax or copier, and
I need these two devices. Faxing and making copies via my PC and attached
scanner is way to slow. Also, I want to recover some desk space. I
currently have a Canon CanoScan N1240U USB scanner and an HP DeskJet 970Cse
printer that I would like to replace with either a Canon MP730 or an HP
OfficeJet 6110xi multifunction Photo Printer/Copier/Fax/Scanner.

I hope to save trips to Kinko's to make copies, and I want to speed up
sending faxes via a dedicated, sheet fed fax machine. That being said, what
can some happy owner tell me about their experience with either the Canon
MP730 or/and the HP 6110xi?

--
Regards,

Peter Sale
Santa Monica, CA USA
To email me, just pull 'my-leg.'
1 answer Last reply
More about canon mp730 officejet 6110xi multi scan copy

    No question, the MP730.

    It is inexpensive to run, the drivers were easy to install, and
    I have experienced absolutely no problems with it so far in 8 months.

    John Mills
    --
    WeInk.com Technical Support
    Toll Free Support: 1-888-825-0759
    "Peter Sale" <psale@adelphia.my-leg.net> wrote in message
    > My PC runs Windows XP Pro. I currently have no dedicated fax or copier,
    and
    > I need these two devices. Faxing and making copies via my PC and attached
    > scanner is way to slow. Also, I want to recover some desk space. I
    > currently have a Canon CanoScan N1240U USB scanner and an HP DeskJet
    970Cse
    > printer that I would like to replace with either a Canon MP730 or an HP
    > OfficeJet 6110xi multifunction Photo Printer/Copier/Fax/Scanner.
    >
    > I hope to save trips to Kinko's to make copies, and I want to speed up
    > sending faxes via a dedicated, sheet fed fax machine. That being said,
    what
    > can some happy owner tell me about their experience with either the Canon
    > MP730 or/and the HP 6110xi?
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Peter Sale
    > Santa Monica, CA USA
    > To email me, just pull 'my-leg.'

Printers Hewlett Packard Fax Canon Peripherals