SB81P: The system completely freezes up! :-/

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
December 25, 2004 3:23:38 AM

Hi everyone!

As described on http://www.meulie.net/forum_viewtopic.php?53.141 I
have a serious problem with my SB81P.
Is there anyone out there who recognizes this problem, and perhaps
knows how to fix it?

Regards,
Evert
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
December 27, 2004 9:14:13 PM

"Evert" <meulie@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hi everyone!
>
> As described on http://www.meulie.net/forum_viewtopic.php?53.141 I
> have a serious problem with my SB81P.
> Is there anyone out there who recognizes this problem, and perhaps
> knows how to fix it?
>

> Regards,
> Evert

Hi.
Is your hd connected on the ide og sata-cable ?
The reason I ask is that my sb81p freezes if I use my optical drive, which
is on the same cable as my hd.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 3, 2005 12:38:57 PM

Hi!

My system contains 2x S-ATA & 1 optical drive. So no HD connected to the
P-ATA cable...

Regards,
Evert

!