Elsa Microlink ADSL USB driver - Urgent

April 15, 2005 4:27:35 AM

Hi people!

I depserate need a link of Elsa Microlink ADSL USB driver, you can directly
email it to me (as attachment)or give me a link to download it!

Thank you,

t.p

tpallis@freemail.gr
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 4:27:36 AM

Byteater wrote:
> Hi people!
>
> I depserate need a link of Elsa Microlink ADSL USB driver, you can
> directly email it to me (as attachment)or give me a link to download
> it!
> Thank you,
>
> t.p
>
> tpallis@freemail.gr

How many more groups are you going to multipost this to? I've counted six so
far. Crosspost to two or three /relevant/ groups, if you really must, but
this is totally OT for any MS group. If you "want a link to download it",
may I suggest what most here would think of doing and *search* (you are
familiar with the concept, I presume, and have heard of Google...?)

April 15, 2005 11:05:27 AM

Check Google by entering Elsa Microlink ADSL USB in the search box.
I did that and found several references to this including drivers.
It appears to be of foreign manufacture and there are several non-english
sites. Perhaps you can find something that will help you.

!