Device Manager Error

I recently installed an USB cable to connect a mobile phone to PC. Now I
cannot go to device manager. I receive the following error "Snap-In Creation
Failed"
Name: Device Manager

Any suggestions to correct this problem. TIA

"ucrazy51" <ucrazy51@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I recently installed an USB cable to connect a mobile phone to PC. Now I
>cannot go to device manager. I receive the following error "Snap-In Creation
>Failed"
>Name: Device Manager

See "How to Restore the Operating System to a Previous State in
Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306084). Check if you
can get a newer ddriver for the USB cable.

--
(tm)