TV out / DVI card, Shuttle CV21

Anyone have one of these cards? I'm trying one and can't get it to work. I
have a digital DVI monitor / Analog in also, and wanted to try the DVI
connection. I have the SB51 motherboard, think it might be the SB51S, and
the card indicates only the SB51G.. so I may be wrong as I doubt Shuttle has
a 51S and 51G. Just looking for ideas. Have played with the BIOS to try and
force other than VGA connector, but this does not seem to help.

Thanks

Sc

These cards only work with XP.. I have w2K.. per shuttle tech support.

sc