Borg

I've just done this but I'm not sure the noise is worth the drop of
1-2*

Is there any other known way of helping cool the beast ?

I have a Ati 9800 GFX card in it so that don't help.

Thanks

--
arjftebhcf@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
Spam Trap in Header

Child Birth is hereditary,
If your parents didn't have any children
Then the chances are you wont.

http://borg.no-ip.com

Borg

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:54:13 +0000, BORG <borg@deadspam.com> wrote:

>I've just done this but I'm not sure the noise is worth the drop of
>1-2*
>
>Is there any other known way of helping cool the beast ?
>
>I have a Ati 9800 GFX card in it so that don't help.
>
>Thanks

Do'H

http://www.overclockers.com/articles984/

--
arjftebhcf@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
Spam Trap in Header

Child Birth is hereditary,
If your parents didn't have any children
Then the chances are you wont.

http://borg.no-ip.com

TRENDING THREADS