Cannot write CD-RW disks after SP2

April 16, 2005 11:51:10 AM

I have a HP CD-Writer plus 8100i. Since I installed SP2 some months ago I
used it only for CD-R disks without any problem to read an write. It worked
also with CD-RW in the past. Now I try to write on a new CD-RW. It does not
even reckognize the disk in the device. I also tried to erase the disk with
Nero. It looks as if it works for several minutes, but in the end it says it
can not erase the disk.

More about : write disks sp2

Anonymous
a b α HP