cd problem

any game or cd I put in my drive is gets an error message bos. on top of the
box it says 16 bit windows subsystem, then this message appears
(c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt. the system file is not suitable for
running ms-dos and microsoft windows applications

Grim

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2004

goto http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324767
follow article to the letter. This sorted me out.

"FUZDAD" <FUZDAD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> any game or cd I put in my drive is gets an error message bos. on top of
> the
> box it says 16 bit windows subsystem, then this message appears
> (c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt. the system file is not suitable for
> running ms-dos and microsoft windows applications

TRENDING THREADS