Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I have just bought a SN45G V3.

The USB seems to operate at v1 speeds, not full 400Mhz

Running XP/SP2

Does anyone have nay ideas?

Cheers

Chris

In article <420d42dd$0$16586$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, Chris
says...
> I have just bought a SN45G V3.
>
> The USB seems to operate at v1 speeds, not full 400Mhz
>
> Running XP/SP2
>
> Does anyone have nay ideas?

Install the motherboard chipset drivers.

--
Conor

-- George Patton

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I think I have the latest NVIDIA drivers. Are there others?

Does anyone know what I should be seeing indevice manager?

Thanks in advance

Chris

"Conor" <conor.turton@gmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <420d42dd$0$16586$cc9e4d1f@news-text.dial.pipex.com>, Chris
> says...
>> I have just bought a SN45G V3.
>>
>> The USB seems to operate at v1 speeds, not full 400Mhz
>>
>> Running XP/SP2
>>
>> Does anyone have nay ideas?
>>
> Install the motherboard chipset drivers.
>

> --
> Conor
>
> An imperfect plan executed violently is far superior to a perfect plan.
> -- George Patton

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003