need USB print server for HP printer

Can someone suggest a USB print server that is compatible with the HP
OfficeJet 4110 or any other current HP multifunction printer for home/office
setup?

In my search it appears that most of these USB print servers only work with
a select group of printers and most of the models I've seen are
discontinued.

--
kd

A Linksys DP300U works with my CP1700 HP printer, but the toolbox program
will not function across a network.
"news" <news@giganews.com> wrote in message
> Can someone suggest a USB print server that is compatible with the HP
> OfficeJet 4110 or any other current HP multifunction printer for
home/office
> setup?
>
> In my search it appears that most of these USB print servers only work
with
> a select group of printers and most of the models I've seen are
> discontinued.
>
> --
> kd

TRENDING THREADS