Anybody have an SS51G clear faceplate they want to sell?

I need one. I'll gladly trade my blue faceplate or buy the clear one.

Thanks,
--Dan

I'm looking for the lighted faceplate that fits the SS51G. I'd considered
trying to do my own mod with a few LEDs but I read that Shuttle once sold a
lighted faceplate for this computer. Any help would be appreciated.

BigSky