epson 750 probs

Hi, please help if u can. My friend has an epson 750 printer that suddenly
won't print.It was printing fine.then she went to print an internet page,
now it freezes. it either says printing and nothing is happening,just that
lights are flashing on printer.then u go to delete and it doesn't delete
it.so she then went to print any text doc to try it out,and now it won't
print anything, it just says error and they just all end up in a
queue.please help.
thanks
corinne

In article <7RbIc.243$S66.235@newsfe5-win.ntli.net>,
corinne_trick@hotmail.com (corinne) wrote:

> My friend has an epson 750 printer that suddenly won't print.
> ...lights are flashing on printer.

Which lights are flashing? They may give a clue to what the problem is.

Jon.

TRENDING THREADS