SB75G2 PSU FAN blow direction

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
March 4, 2005 7:58:15 AM

Could anyone please inform me of the standard blow direction for the
fans inside the PSU (silentx sb75g2)...
December 1, 2005 1:09:46 PM

I don't want to sound mean or anything, but the main cooling fan should be blowing air out the back of the case.

If you look on the plastic housing of the fan itself, there should be a small raised feature resembling a small arrow. That arrow point in the direction of the airflow through the fan.
December 1, 2005 3:09:57 PM

Depends on where the fan is - if the fan is at the back of the PSU where it sticks out the back of the case (well, not really sticks out, but I think you get my drift), it should blow out. If its at the bottom of the PSU is should suck air in from the case and blow out the back.

Hmm, I guess its best to say it should suck the air out of the case and blow it out the back - regardless of where the fan actually is...

Mike.
!