How to disable keyboard/mouse power on on Shuttle SN41G2 V2

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
March 6, 2005 7:02:07 PM

Hi,

I have a Shuttle XPC computer, and when I hibernate the computer (using
Power button), the mouse and keyboard are still powered up (I can still see
the LEDs on the keyboard, and the light on the mouse). I can't find anything
in the BIOS to prevent this.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tom