How to disable keyboard/mouse power on on Shuttle SN41G2 V2

Hi,

I have a Shuttle XPC computer, and when I hibernate the computer (using
Power button), the mouse and keyboard are still powered up (I can still see
the LEDs on the keyboard, and the light on the mouse). I can't find anything
in the BIOS to prevent this.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tom
1 answer Last reply
More about disable keyboard mouse power shuttle sn41g2
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    Why is this a problem?
    What am I missing?
    ===================
    "Tom" <Tom@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a Shuttle XPC computer, and when I hibernate the computer (using
    > Power button), the mouse and keyboard are still powered up (I can still
    see
    > the LEDs on the keyboard, and the light on the mouse). I can't find
    anything
    > in the BIOS to prevent this.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Tom

Shuttle Mice Power Keyboards Motherboards