Problem installing windows xp integrated with sp2

Hi,

I tried installing window xp integrated with sp2 in a computer in my office,
and the installation failed with a blue screen saying that windows has
stopped the computer as an essential service was unexpectedly terminated or
something like that. The blue screen appears when setup has completed 75% of
driver installation.

Can anyone tell me what I should do to get around this?

Shafiee.

bar

Try pressing F6 during the setup phase when promted for a SCSI driver.

You may have a device driver that is incompatible and this will prevent it
from being loaded.

"Mohamed Shafiee" wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I tried installing window xp integrated with sp2 in a computer in my office,
> and the installation failed with a blue screen saying that windows has
> stopped the computer as an essential service was unexpectedly terminated or
> something like that. The blue screen appears when setup has completed 75% of
> driver installation.
>
> Can anyone tell me what I should do to get around this?
>
> Shafiee.

Open control-panel,administration,event viewer,get the details for the
error(s) when you tried to install it,click on the url for it,this opens
help/
support in xp,and kb solutions or a fix for the problem.Integrator works
with SQL 2000 and other server os i believe,w/o those installed integrator
cannot run....