Problem installing windows xp integrated with sp2

Hi,

I tried installing window xp integrated with sp2 in a computer in my office,
and the installation failed with a blue screen saying that windows has
stopped the computer as an essential service was unexpectedly terminated or
something like that. The blue screen appears when setup has completed 75% of
driver installation.

Can anyone tell me what I should do to get around this?

Shafiee.
2 answers Last reply
More about problem installing windows integrated

    Try pressing F6 during the setup phase when promted for a SCSI driver.

    You may have a device driver that is incompatible and this will prevent it
    from being loaded.

    "Mohamed Shafiee" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >

    > I tried installing window xp integrated with sp2 in a computer in my office,
    > and the installation failed with a blue screen saying that windows has
    > stopped the computer as an essential service was unexpectedly terminated or
    > something like that. The blue screen appears when setup has completed 75% of
    > driver installation.
    >
    > Can anyone tell me what I should do to get around this?
    >
    > Shafiee.

    Open control-panel,administration,event viewer,get the details for the
    error(s) when you tried to install it,click on the url for it,this opens
    help/
    support in xp,and kb solutions or a fix for the problem.Integrator works
    with SQL 2000 and other server os i believe,w/o those installed integrator
    cannot run....

    "Mohamed Shafiee" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >

    > I tried installing window xp integrated with sp2 in a computer in my office,
    > and the installation failed with a blue screen saying that windows has
    > stopped the computer as an essential service was unexpectedly terminated or
    > something like that. The blue screen appears when setup has completed 75% of
    > driver installation.
    >
    > Can anyone tell me what I should do to get around this?
    >
    > Shafiee.

Windows XP Blue Screen Computers