Shuttle xpc tool

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
April 8, 2005 7:05:43 PM

Anyone with experience using subj. on sb81p ?
If so, how are your settings?

/JB

More about : shuttle xpc tool

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 11, 2005 1:43:45 PM

What is the Shuttle XPC Tool?

Evert

svt wrote:
> Anyone with experience using subj. on sb81p ?
> If so, how are your settings?
>
> /JB

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 11, 2005 2:13:48 PM

"Evert Meulie" <evert@witelcom.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> What is the Shuttle XPC Tool?
>
> Evert

Its a tool to manage various features in Shuttles.
http://global.shuttle.com/XPCTool/20050106_XPCTool.asp

Its cool actually. By adjusting the fans to a lower mode they get very quite
indeed.
Im just afraid that I have set the threshold too low.

/
a b V Motherboard
April 13, 2005 6:41:09 PM

How/where did you find out the tool existed? It would be nice if it was for example included in the download list for the SB81P at http://global.shuttle.com/Download/Download_File.asp?It...

Are there any more of these cool tools? ;-)

Evert

svt wrote:
> "Evert Meulie" <evert@witelcom.net> skrev i en meddelelse
>
>>What is the Shuttle XPC Tool?
>>
>> Evert
>>

> Its a tool to manage various features in Shuttles.
> http://global.shuttle.com/XPCTool/20050106_XPCTool.asp
>
> Its cool actually. By adjusting the fans to a lower mode they get very quite
> indeed.
> Im just afraid that I have set the threshold too low.
>
> /

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 13, 2005 10:08:38 PM

> How/where did you find out the tool existed? It would be nice if it was
> for example included in the download list for the SB81P at
> http://global.shuttle.com/Download/Download_File.asp?It...

Don't look there, mate.
Shuttle has announced earlier that they are not updating their drivers-list.
There are updates on several of the most common drivers (audio and so),
which are not on the list.
My primary source for information is from sudhian.

Hope you find it useful.
/Svt
April 14, 2005 6:26:41 PM

svt wrote:
> "Evert Meulie" <evert@witelcom.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> > How/where did you find out the tool existed? It would be nice if it
was
> > for example included in the download list for the SB81P at
> > http://global.shuttle.com/Download/Download_File.asp?It...
> >
> Don't look there, mate.
> Shuttle has announced earlier that they are not updating their
drivers-list.
> There are updates on several of the most common drivers (audio and
so),
> which are not on the list.
> My primary source for information is from sudhian.
>
> Hope you find it useful.
> /Svt

Thanks, bud!

Does Sudhian have a specific SB81P drivers page/URL?

Greetz,
Evert
!