Shuttle xpc tool

Anyone with experience using subj. on sb81p ?
If so, how are your settings?

/JB
5 answers Last reply
More about shuttle tool
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    What is the Shuttle XPC Tool?

    Evert

    svt wrote:
    > Anyone with experience using subj. on sb81p ?
    > If so, how are your settings?
    >
    > /JB

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    "Evert Meulie" <evert@witelcom.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    > What is the Shuttle XPC Tool?
    >
    > Evert

    Its a tool to manage various features in Shuttles.
    http://global.shuttle.com/XPCTool/20050106_XPCTool.asp

    Its cool actually. By adjusting the fans to a lower mode they get very quite
    indeed.
    Im just afraid that I have set the threshold too low.

    /
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    How/where did you find out the tool existed? It would be nice if it was for example included in the download list for the SB81P at http://global.shuttle.com/Download/Download_File.asp?Item=SB81P

    Are there any more of these cool tools? ;-)

    Evert

    svt wrote:
    > "Evert Meulie" <evert@witelcom.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    >
    >>What is the Shuttle XPC Tool?
    >>
    >> Evert
    >>

    > Its a tool to manage various features in Shuttles.
    > http://global.shuttle.com/XPCTool/20050106_XPCTool.asp
    >
    > Its cool actually. By adjusting the fans to a lower mode they get very quite
    > indeed.
    > Im just afraid that I have set the threshold too low.
    >
    > /

  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    > How/where did you find out the tool existed? It would be nice if it was
    > for example included in the download list for the SB81P at
    > http://global.shuttle.com/Download/Download_File.asp?Item=SB81P

    Don't look there, mate.
    Shuttle has announced earlier that they are not updating their drivers-list.
    There are updates on several of the most common drivers (audio and so),
    which are not on the list.
    My primary source for information is from sudhian.

    Hope you find it useful.
    /Svt
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    svt wrote:
    > "Evert Meulie" <evert@witelcom.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    > > How/where did you find out the tool existed? It would be nice if it
    was
    > > for example included in the download list for the SB81P at
    > > http://global.shuttle.com/Download/Download_File.asp?Item=SB81P
    > >
    > Don't look there, mate.
    > Shuttle has announced earlier that they are not updating their
    drivers-list.
    > There are updates on several of the most common drivers (audio and
    so),
    > which are not on the list.
    > My primary source for information is from sudhian.
    >
    > Hope you find it useful.
    > /Svt

    Thanks, bud!

    Does Sudhian have a specific SB81P drivers page/URL?

    Greetz,
    Evert

Shuttle Motherboards