MN31/MN31N

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
April 11, 2005 10:55:56 PM

Help can you please tell me a list of Processors with their speeds In
Ghz I can buy for this motherBoard The book has Athlon Xp, Athlon And
duron. But the bus speeds and Processor clock speeds listed only go
up to 166 mhz and 1.4 Ghz and the maximun bus speed the Mother board
Can hold is 200 mhz Can I buy a Athlon Xp 3000+ For it The serial
Number is MN31NJ350010E31700909 Please Help Thank you :) .

More about : mn31 mn31n

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 12, 2005 6:12:34 AM

Scat wrote:
> Help can you please tell me a list of Processors with their speeds In
> Ghz I can buy for this motherBoard The book has Athlon Xp, Athlon And
> duron. But the bus speeds and Processor clock speeds listed only go
> up to 166 mhz and 1.4 Ghz and the maximun bus speed the Mother board
> Can hold is 200 mhz Can I buy a Athlon Xp 3000+ For it The serial
> Number is MN31NJ350010E31700909 Please Help Thank you :) .

The Shuttle site lists the XP 3000+ (166x13) as compatible with your
mobo. You might want to see if there are any bios updates available, but
it should work assuming your memory and power supply are up to the task.

--
FRH
!