wireless pleas helP!

Hi!
I installed wireless on my computor an acer aspire 1682, but all of a sudden
it cant find the wireless conection at all. I have tried to restart,
reinstall but it only works with cable, when Im trying to repare it just says
that the connetion couldnt be installed why? this happened all of a sudden?
please can someone help? thank you in advance!
Kind regards Emma

Malke

Emma wrote:

> Hi!
> I installed wireless on my computor an acer aspire 1682, but all of a
> sudden it cant find the wireless conection at all. I have tried to
> restart, reinstall but it only works with cable, when Im trying to
> repare it just says that the connetion couldnt be installed why? this
> happened all of a sudden? please can someone help? thank you in
> advance! Kind regards Emma

I'm sorry, but you haven't provided enough information to get an answer.
Post back with details of the wireless hardware you are using. Did it
ever work? If so, what changed between the time it worked and the time
it didn't? Operating system? Version and service pack level?

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
www.elephantboycomputers.com