Shuttle SN25P

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
May 3, 2005 3:15:18 AM

Anyone have this case/mobo?

Would you recommend it?

More about : shuttle sn25p

May 7, 2005 8:11:47 PM

"Me" <me@me.com> wrote in news:42762ebf$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au:

> Anyone have this case/mobo?
>
> Would you recommend it?

I have had one running for just over a month. Seems to work great. Fast and
quiet. I would recommend it.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 10, 2005 1:28:45 PM

Quiet compared to what? Is it your first Shuttle, or is it quiet compared to other Shuttles? 8-)

Evert

Allen wrote:
> "Me" <me@me.com> wrote in news:42762ebf$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au:
>

>>Anyone have this case/mobo?
>>
>>Would you recommend it?
>>

> I have had one running for just over a month. Seems to work great. Fast and
> quiet. I would recommend it.
May 12, 2005 6:39:49 PM

Evert Meulie <evert@witelcom.net> wrote in

> Quiet compared to what? Is it your first Shuttle, or is it quiet
> compared to other Shuttles? 8-)
>
> Evert

This is my fourth Shuttle.
!