Shuttle SN25P

Anyone have this case/mobo?

Would you recommend it?
3 answers Last reply
More about shuttle sn25p
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    "Me" <me@me.com> wrote in news:42762ebf$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au:

    > Anyone have this case/mobo?
    >
    > Would you recommend it?

    I have had one running for just over a month. Seems to work great. Fast and
    quiet. I would recommend it.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    Quiet compared to what? Is it your first Shuttle, or is it quiet compared to other Shuttles? 8-)

    Evert

    Allen wrote:
    > "Me" <me@me.com> wrote in news:42762ebf$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au:
    >

    >>Anyone have this case/mobo?
    >>
    >>Would you recommend it?
    >>

    > I have had one running for just over a month. Seems to work great. Fast and
    > quiet. I would recommend it.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    Evert Meulie <evert@witelcom.net> wrote in

    > Quiet compared to what? Is it your first Shuttle, or is it quiet
    > compared to other Shuttles? 8-)
    >
    > Evert

    This is my fourth Shuttle.

Shuttle Cases Motherboards