Using USB Drives with Windows XP Home edition

Using a multi-port USB hub with Windows XP. When trying to format/xcopy files
to 2-3 USB Drives recieve an error message: "Error in IOCTL call." Any ideas
on what might be causing this to happen? If I connect the USB Drives to a
different computer they work fine.???
1 answer Last reply
More about using drives windows home edition

    Take a look here Do you have all updates including SP2 installed?
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=836618

    "USB Drive" <USB Drive@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Using a multi-port USB hub with Windows XP. When trying to format/xcopy
    > files
    > to 2-3 USB Drives recieve an error message: "Error in IOCTL call." Any
    > ideas
    > on what might be causing this to happen? If I connect the USB Drives to a
    > different computer they work fine.???

USB Windows XP