Using USB Drives with Windows XP Home edition

April 22, 2005 12:34:06 PM

Using a multi-port USB hub with Windows XP. When trying to format/xcopy files
to 2-3 USB Drives recieve an error message: "Error in IOCTL call." Any ideas
on what might be causing this to happen? If I connect the USB Drives to a
different computer they work fine.???
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 11:37:17 PM

Take a look here Do you have all updates including SP2 installed?
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=836618

!