Newb question about Bios Upgrade

I recently got a USB keyboard but it dosn't seem to work with my
AN35(n) Ultra motherboard. I think i may need to update my Bios but i
have never done it before and don't know how can somone please help me
out

Viator wrote:
> I recently got a USB keyboard but it dosn't seem to work with my
> AN35(n) Ultra motherboard. I think i may need to update my Bios but i
> have never done it before and don't know how can somone please help me
> out

Did you RTFM?
http://global.shuttle.com/Download/Download_Mbd.asp
1. BIOS can be updated/ flashed by using WinFlash utility from
Award.This utility is to perform BIOS updating under the Windows
environment. Please find the WinFlash from Mainboard CD or download it
from ftp://ftp.shuttle.com/BIOS/utility.(The download file with
extension .zip can be extracted with Winzip program.)

For details on how to use WinFlash, please refer to the document.

2. BIOS can also be updated/ flashed under PURE DOS mode.

Before BIOS update take place, download BIOS file either from Download
or ftp://ftp.shuttle.com/ in zip format (file contain, e.g. fb51s034.bin
and awdflash.exe). Extract the file into a bootable floppy disk or into
hard drive. Start the system with a bootable floppy disk or bootable CD
into PURE DOS mode. When DOS prompt, type awdflash fb51s034.bin. After
finish updating, restart system and press [Delete] key to enter CMOS
Setup Utility(BIOS setting). Select [Load Optimized Defaults]" and then
[Save & Exit Setup].

Thx I realy needed to get this uptaded i hope it fixes my problems