no video after power on

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
June 17, 2005 11:23:54 PM

This is the replacement AB60R from mwave and it has the same problem as
the previous one. There is no video after power on. I am using a
GeForce2 MX-400 4X AGP video card ,P4 - 1.6GHz, 512MB PC2100 DDR (one
piece). I just connect the MB with CPU, RAM, AGP and power but nothing
else to make sure that there is no other conflict. Is there anything
wrong with the Hardware I use or am I need to set anything on the MB?
Please help.

More about : video power

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
July 23, 2005 9:33:31 PM

Do you have an ATX power suply?
had same problem, needed to get a new power suply with the secondary 4
prong plug that connects next to the cpu
!