no video after power on

This is the replacement AB60R from mwave and it has the same problem as
the previous one. There is no video after power on. I am using a
GeForce2 MX-400 4X AGP video card ,P4 - 1.6GHz, 512MB PC2100 DDR (one
piece). I just connect the MB with CPU, RAM, AGP and power but nothing
else to make sure that there is no other conflict. Is there anything
wrong with the Hardware I use or am I need to set anything on the MB?
Please help.
1 answer Last reply
More about video power
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    Do you have an ATX power suply?
    had same problem, needed to get a new power suply with the secondary 4
    prong plug that connects next to the cpu

Video Power Motherboards