Natural multimedia keyboard

My wife has a problem with her new Natural Multimedia Keyboard, used
with a Dell Dimension 4700 and XP Home. When starting up the computer,
the keyboard does not "start". It is dead! A subsequent Restart
"starts" the keyboard, and it works.

Does anyone have any tip on how to solve this?

Regards,

Hans L
1 answer Last reply
More about natural multimedia keyboard

    Hans L wrote:
    > My wife has a problem with her new Natural Multimedia Keyboard, used
    > with a Dell Dimension 4700 and XP Home. When starting up the computer,
    > the keyboard does not "start". It is dead! A subsequent Restart
    > "starts" the keyboard, and it works.
    >
    > Does anyone have any tip on how to solve this?
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Hans L

    And have you tried the obvious - like a different keyboard?

Multimedia Keyboards Windows XP