Natural multimedia keyboard

My wife has a problem with her new Natural Multimedia Keyboard, used
with a Dell Dimension 4700 and XP Home. When starting up the computer,
the keyboard does not "start". It is dead! A subsequent Restart
"starts" the keyboard, and it works.

Does anyone have any tip on how to solve this?

Regards,

Hans L

Hans L wrote:
> My wife has a problem with her new Natural Multimedia Keyboard, used
> with a Dell Dimension 4700 and XP Home. When starting up the computer,
> the keyboard does not "start". It is dead! A subsequent Restart
> "starts" the keyboard, and it works.
>
> Does anyone have any tip on how to solve this?
>
> Regards,
>
> Hans L

And have you tried the obvious - like a different keyboard?