Gill

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2004

My hard drive is getting full so i wondering if this model shuttle will
take a second hard drive, I do not have a floppy or a card reader fitted
so there is a space. If it does take a second hard drive is the power
supple powerful enough it being 200 watt.
I read the spec sheet which said,
2x IDE ATA 133 Drives.

Trev

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2001

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 19:01:11 GMT, Gill
<gilbertwedmunds@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>My hard drive is getting full so i wondering if this model shuttle will
>take a second hard drive, I do not have a floppy or a card reader fitted
>so there is a space. If it does take a second hard drive is the power
>supple powerful enough it being 200 watt.
>I read the spec sheet which said,
>2x IDE ATA 133 Drives.

I've got 2 in mine and have no problems.
--

Trev (Milnrow, UK)