SN41G2

My hard drive is getting full so i wondering if this model shuttle will
take a second hard drive, I do not have a floppy or a card reader fitted
so there is a space. If it does take a second hard drive is the power
supple powerful enough it being 200 watt.
I read the spec sheet which said,
2x IDE ATA 133 Drives.
1 answer Last reply
More about sn41g2
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 19:01:11 GMT, Gill
    <gilbertwedmunds@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >My hard drive is getting full so i wondering if this model shuttle will
    >take a second hard drive, I do not have a floppy or a card reader fitted
    >so there is a space. If it does take a second hard drive is the power
    >supple powerful enough it being 200 watt.
    >I read the spec sheet which said,
    >2x IDE ATA 133 Drives.

    I've got 2 in mine and have no problems.
    --

    Trev (Milnrow, UK)

Shuttle Hard Drives Motherboards