monique lloyd-brown wrote:
> does anyone know if dragons lair works with any version

The DVD version works, as does the PC version. I believe Daphne (the
emulator) can also run it, provided you have the laserdisc image ripped
(mpeg is it?).

http://www.daphne-emu.com/

Donz

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2004

yes, daphne can run dragons lair very well, and yes you need the mpeg (irc).

"usenet" <reply.in.newsgroup@bitbucket.dave.null.net> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:rzZ3e.8261$Xp.7920@tornado.texas.rr.com...
> monique lloyd-brown wrote:
>> does anyone know if dragons lair works with any version
>
> The DVD version works, as does the PC version. I believe Daphne (the
> emulator) can also run it, provided you have the laserdisc image ripped
> (mpeg is it?).
>
> http://www.daphne-emu.com/

need help with this one got mame but not daphne downloaed it but wont work

monique lloyd-brown wrote:
> need help with this one got mame but not daphne downloaed it but wont work
> "usenet" <reply.in.newsgroup@bitbucket.dave.null.net> wrote in message
>
>>monique lloyd-brown wrote:
>>
>>>does anyone know if dragons lair works with any version
>>
>>The DVD version works, as does the PC version. I believe Daphne (the
>>emulator) can also run it, provided you have the laserdisc image ripped
>>(mpeg is it?).
>>
>>http://www.daphne-emu.com/

Which part do you need help with?