Power Supply for XPC?

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
July 21, 2005 8:52:48 PM

Does anyone know if power supplies for the XPC boxes (ST61G4) are available
at any retail outlets, and what would I look for as far as type?

Thanks,
Clark

More about : power supply xpc

Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
a b V Motherboard
July 22, 2005 1:44:30 AM

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:52:48 GMT, "Clark" <who@whoknows.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know if power supplies for the XPC boxes (ST61G4) are available
>at any retail outlets, and what would I look for as far as type?
>
>Thanks,
>Clark

I just got this one for my dead SS51G. Works great.

http://www.censuspc.com/product.php?productid=77&cat=0&...

Joe
July 22, 2005 7:08:26 PM

Thanks, I'll check.