Power Supply for XPC?

Does anyone know if power supplies for the XPC boxes (ST61G4) are available
at any retail outlets, and what would I look for as far as type?

Thanks,
Clark
2 answers Last reply
More about power supply
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:52:48 GMT, "Clark" <who@whoknows.com> wrote:

    >Does anyone know if power supplies for the XPC boxes (ST61G4) are available
    >at any retail outlets, and what would I look for as far as type?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Clark

    I just got this one for my dead SS51G. Works great.

    http://www.censuspc.com/product.php?productid=77&cat=0&page=1

    Joe
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    Thanks, I'll check.

    Clark

    <J.B.> wrote in message news:1bn0e115pg1qc7f1i6m5rgc0ct39tr211e@4ax.com...
    > On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:52:48 GMT, "Clark" <who@whoknows.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone know if power supplies for the XPC boxes (ST61G4) are
    >>available
    >>at any retail outlets, and what would I look for as far as type?
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>Clark
    >>

    > I just got this one for my dead SS51G. Works great.
    >
    > http://www.censuspc.com/product.php?productid=77&cat=0&page=1
    >

    > Joe

Shuttle Power Supplies Motherboards