SN25P : Which VGA card?

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
September 17, 2005 10:55:37 PM

Im buying a SN25P and just need a graphics card to have everything i need,
but im concerned about which card to buy. Am i limited by the size of the
case as to what card i can fit? Anyone recommend a decent card for gaming
(only have approx. £200 to 250 left)?

Dan

More about : sn25p vga card

December 30, 2005 7:55:56 AM

I have an XFX 7800gt. That's the UDE7 model, not the UDF7. The UDE7 is black, and has a molex power connector instead of a pci express connector. It's convenient since the SN25P power supply doesn't have a pci express power connector. It's stable, and I haven't had any of the problems other people seemed to be having with their cards not getting enough power. It runs nice and cool too, idling at around 48C.
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
January 1, 2006 9:33:27 AM

Doesn't the Shuttle have onboard graphics?
Related resources
February 5, 2006 3:00:13 AM

The shuttle does not have on-board grapics, i have the eVga 6800GS pci-e.
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
February 5, 2006 3:23:24 AM

What's the point of putting a good graphics card in an econobox? You can get Flex ATX systems from Gateway, but I don't see anyone looking to upgrade them.
May 6, 2006 7:56:18 PM

The SN25P is not an econobox. This is especially seen in the fact that you can toss a couple of raptors in there, a 500GB SATA drive, a 7900GTX, a FX-60 and a couple of gigs of memory....
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
May 6, 2006 8:40:25 PM

I just scrapped one, it had a bad motherboard. Yeh, toss all that crap in there and see how fast you can fry an egg on the thing.
July 16, 2006 1:41:09 PM

I have a 7800GTX KO in there with no issues...
!