SN25P : Which VGA card?

Im buying a SN25P and just need a graphics card to have everything i need,
but im concerned about which card to buy. Am i limited by the size of the
case as to what card i can fit? Anyone recommend a decent card for gaming
(only have approx. £200 to 250 left)?

Dan
7 answers Last reply
More about sn25p card
  1. I have an XFX 7800gt. That's the UDE7 model, not the UDF7. The UDE7 is black, and has a molex power connector instead of a pci express connector. It's convenient since the SN25P power supply doesn't have a pci express power connector. It's stable, and I haven't had any of the problems other people seemed to be having with their cards not getting enough power. It runs nice and cool too, idling at around 48C.
  2. Doesn't the Shuttle have onboard graphics?
  3. The shuttle does not have on-board grapics, i have the eVga 6800GS pci-e.
  4. What's the point of putting a good graphics card in an econobox? You can get Flex ATX systems from Gateway, but I don't see anyone looking to upgrade them.
  5. The SN25P is not an econobox. This is especially seen in the fact that you can toss a couple of raptors in there, a 500GB SATA drive, a 7900GTX, a FX-60 and a couple of gigs of memory....
  6. I just scrapped one, it had a bad motherboard. Yeh, toss all that crap in there and see how fast you can fry an egg on the thing.
  7. I have a 7800GTX KO in there with no issues...

Graphics Cards VGA Motherboards