my mouse is hyper sensitive, what can i do ?

hi there

i have just got a dell latitude 110L with XP

my mouse is too senstive, it responds when you hover so boxes are being
heighlighted and hyperlinks are being opended as soon as you hover

please help

michael

"biomike" <biomike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi there
>
> i have just got a dell latitude 110L with XP
>
> my mouse is too senstive, it responds when you hover so boxes are being
> heighlighted and hyperlinks are being opended as soon as you hover
>
> please help
>
> michael

Start | Control Panel | Mouse

"biomike" <biomike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi there
>
> i have just got a dell latitude 110L with XP
>
> my mouse is too senstive, it responds when you hover so boxes are being
> heighlighted and hyperlinks are being opended as soon as you hover
>
> please help
>
> michael

I know this one!

Click start-control pannel- mouse.. and move the curser to slow the
mouse down.

Kind regards Mel

--
Mblazye