On Shuttle SN85 on powering on the system just alternately..

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
September 21, 2005 12:08:20 AM

On powering on the system just alternately flashed the dvd and hd light

for
about 1 sec at a time and would do nothing else

any suggestions thanks
September 21, 2005 4:58:32 PM

If it only reacts after you unplug and reinsert the power cord, it
sounds like what we have with our ST61 G4. I have changed power
supplies, memory and cpu, and none help. It appears to be the
motherboard, and we have been trying for 3 weeks to get an RMA from
customer service.

I was thinking about getting one of the Shuttle units for another
project, but I think the first experience has shown me that would not be
a good idea. You can't really use a computer it takes 2 or 3 weeks to
get repaired!

Clark

!