On Shuttle SN85 on powering on the system just alternately..

On powering on the system just alternately flashed the dvd and hd light

for
about 1 sec at a time and would do nothing else

any suggestions thanks

Clark

Distinguished
May 19, 2004

If it only reacts after you unplug and reinsert the power cord, it
sounds like what we have with our ST61 G4. I have changed power
supplies, memory and cpu, and none help. It appears to be the
motherboard, and we have been trying for 3 weeks to get an RMA from
customer service.

I was thinking about getting one of the Shuttle units for another
project, but I think the first experience has shown me that would not be
a good idea. You can't really use a computer it takes 2 or 3 weeks to
get repaired!

Clark