FX41 main board faulty

I have an FX41 main board that goes through bios batteries at the rate
of 1 per month. I assume the easiest way out of this is to replace the
board. But where do I get one from?...in the UK.

thanks,
--

Trev (Milnrow, UK)
1 answer Last reply

    I would check and make sure you don't have the CMOS reset jumper on the
    wrong pins. If that was the case, you would think it would keep the
    computer from booting, but I have not tried that.

    Clark

    Trev wrote:
    > I have an FX41 main board that goes through bios batteries at the rate
    > of 1 per month. I assume the easiest way out of this is to replace the
    > board. But where do I get one from?...in the UK.
    >
    > thanks,

Shuttle BIOS Motherboards