FX41 main board faulty

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
September 25, 2005 11:47:43 PM

I have an FX41 main board that goes through bios batteries at the rate
of 1 per month. I assume the easiest way out of this is to replace the
board. But where do I get one from?...in the UK.

thanks,
--

Trev (Milnrow, UK)

More about : fx41 main board faulty

September 29, 2005 7:08:05 PM

I would check and make sure you don't have the CMOS reset jumper on the
wrong pins. If that was the case, you would think it would keep the
computer from booting, but I have not tried that.

Clark

!