Hi Guys,

what luck, if any, has anybody had with the customer support on the Shuttle
site. They seem to take forever to answer e-mails (if at all!!!!)

Thanks in advance

Andy

Clark

Distinguished
May 19, 2004

We have been discussing that for a while, since I have been waiting 4
weeks for some type of response.

If you go to the shuttle site and jump on one of those forums, there are
people hanging around that work for shuttle and might be able to help.

What is wrong with yours?

Clark

Andy McCall wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> what luck, if any, has anybody had with the customer support on the Shuttle
> site. They seem to take forever to answer e-mails (if at all!!!!)
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> Andy

I must apologise to Shuttle. My ISP had diverted their e-mail to a bulk
(Spam) folder. They replied to a secondary query in less than 24 hours!!!