Customer Support

Hi Guys,

what luck, if any, has anybody had with the customer support on the Shuttle
site. They seem to take forever to answer e-mails (if at all!!!!)

Thanks in advance

Andy
2 answers Last reply
More about customer support
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    We have been discussing that for a while, since I have been waiting 4
    weeks for some type of response.

    If you go to the shuttle site and jump on one of those forums, there are
    people hanging around that work for shuttle and might be able to help.

    What is wrong with yours?

    Clark

    Andy McCall wrote:
    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > what luck, if any, has anybody had with the customer support on the Shuttle
    > site. They seem to take forever to answer e-mails (if at all!!!!)
    >

    > Thanks in advance
    >

    > Andy

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.shuttle (More info?)

    I must apologise to Shuttle. My ISP had diverted their e-mail to a bulk
    (Spam) folder. They replied to a secondary query in less than 24 hours!!!

    "Clark" <who@whoknows.com> wrote in message
    > We have been discussing that for a while, since I have been waiting 4
    > weeks for some type of response.
    >
    > If you go to the shuttle site and jump on one of those forums, there are
    > people hanging around that work for shuttle and might be able to help.
    >
    > What is wrong with yours?
    >
    > Clark
    >

    > Andy McCall wrote:
    > > Hi Guys,
    > >
    > > what luck, if any, has anybody had with the customer support on the
    Shuttle
    > > site. They seem to take forever to answer e-mails (if at all!!!!)
    > >

    > > Thanks in advance
    > >

    > > Andy

Shuttle Support Motherboards