No network conection

My computer is setup on a lan system. I can not get a conection. It was
working fine yesterday. If I unplug the cable it tells me the conection is
unpluged. All the lights are lit on my router. My restore will not work. I
get an error when I click on restore.

help......

Did you try rebooting (power off/on) the DSL/Cable Modem?
Did you try rebooting (power off/on) the router?
What happens if you go to a "cmd" prompt and type in "ipconfig /all"?
Do you get a valid IP address for your computer on your LAN?
Do you get an IP address for your Default Gateway? DHCP Server? DNS
Server(s)?

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com