Help! I accidentally erased some registry values using Ner..

Colin

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002

I accidentally erased some registry values using Nero's DriverCleanTool and
now my Roxio Drag to Disk doesn't work anymore. Anyone know how to fix this
problem without having to reinstall Windows XP? I tried removing and
reinstalling both programs.

Drivers:
CDRAL.DLL, CDRALW2K.SYS

and stopped some Services:
service: CDR4_XP
service: CDRALW2K

bar

Try using System restore and reset to a date prior to your foolishness.