Murphy

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2003

I can't get my COM2 to work using a standard COM2 bracket. Can anyone
confirm whether I need a COM2 cable from Soyo? The pin out as described
on the motherboard does not look like a standard DB9 serial port, but a
local dealer doesn't believe it. He says a standard COM2 cable should
work.

Murphy

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2003

I resoldered the pins of a standard serial port cable to the pinout as
described in the manual and all is well.

In article <MPG.1adb6792430cfa8f98970b@news.telusplanet.net>,
vgy451NOSPAM@bigfoot.com says...