scanner probs with XP

I have a scanner but it wont recognise it. Musteck 1200 UB. I cant play
the disk since my upgrade as its for Windows 98! How can I re install
this peice of hardware :p

--
Mblazye

Download an XP driver from Mustek, if available. Remove any
previously installed references to the scanner using device
manager, including the USB hub and port. Then install the
new driver/software, then plug the scanner in and it should
be detected and the new software installed.

If that model scanner is too old to have XP drivers,
consider buying a new scanner, it might be a better scanner,
less cost in time for a little money.

"Mblazye" <Mblazye.1o3fpm@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

| I have a scanner but it wont recognise it. Musteck 1200
UB. I cant play
| the disk since my upgrade as its for Windows 98! How can I
re install
| this peice of hardware :p
|

| --
| Mblazye

"Mblazye" <Mblazye.1o3fpm@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

| I have a scanner but it wont recognise it. Musteck 1200 UB. I cant play
| the disk since my upgrade as its for Windows 98! How can I re install
| this peice of hardware :p
|

| --
| Mblazye

Hello Mblazye -

Do you come back to the group and search out any replies to your previous
requests?

Yesterday I posted the following in response to you:

----------

Hello Mblazye -

Download and install the Windows XP compatible drivers for your scanner:
http://www.mustek.com/download/driv_scanr/english/1200ub.html

Jef

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:01:40 +0000, Mblazye
<Mblazye.1o3fpm@pcbanter.net> wrote:

>I have a scanner but it wont recognise it. Musteck 1200 UB. I cant play
>the disk since my upgrade as its for Windows 98! How can I re install
>this peice of hardware :p

How about reading all the very good and helpful replies that explained
the process, step by step, that were given to you when you posted this
yesterday? You did go back and look to see them, right? RIGHT?