Want good DVD burner

There are several dual layer DVD burners on the market for well under $100.
Which are some of the better ones?

Cleburne
2 answers Last reply
More about want good burner

    You can find reviews at the "PC Magazine" or the "Computer Shopper" web
    site.

    "Patrick Cleburne" <reb@_rebyell.xcom> wrote in message
    > There are several dual layer DVD burners on the market for well under
    > $100. Which are some of the better ones?
    >
    > Cleburne

    From my point of view only; LG GSA 4163b (the newest) burns everything,
    including RAM discs (what are RAM discs?) ANY media works with LG, and they
    are a bargain; Any model in the dual layer series.....trust me on this one.
    I have owned Plextors, Lite-On etc....
    > You can find reviews at the "PC Magazine" or the "Computer Shopper" web
    > site.
    >
    > "Patrick Cleburne" <reb@_rebyell.xcom> wrote in message
    > > There are several dual layer DVD burners on the market for well under
    > > $100. Which are some of the better ones?
    > >
    > > Cleburne

Hardware DVD Burner Microsoft Windows XP