Want good DVD burner

There are several dual layer DVD burners on the market for well under $100.
Which are some of the better ones?

Cleburne

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You can find reviews at the "PC Magazine" or the "Computer Shopper" web
site.

"Patrick Cleburne" <reb@_rebyell.xcom> wrote in message
> There are several dual layer DVD burners on the market for well under
> $100. Which are some of the better ones?
>
> Cleburne

Sandman

From my point of view only; LG GSA 4163b (the newest) burns everything,
including RAM discs (what are RAM discs?) ANY media works with LG, and they
are a bargain; Any model in the dual layer series.....trust me on this one.
I have owned Plextors, Lite-On etc....