how to realize WDS??

I am chinese!
I would like know how to connect many AP with wireless¡£Can you write the
whole configuration?
Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about realize

    Hi
    In order to work as WDS the Hardware has to be WDS capable. I.e. it has to be able to be
    configured as a Bridge or as a Repeater.

    The configuration Mode of each individual AP on the Network would depend on how your
    physical network is installed
    May be this can Help.
    Wireless Modes: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Modes.html
    Wireless Bridging: http://www.ezlan.net/bridging1.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "sjdy" <sjdyd@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OKmZ$bMOFHA.940@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > I am chinese!
    > I would like know how to connect many AP with wireless¡£Can you write the
    > whole configuration?
    > Thanks!

Wireless Networking Microsoft Configuration Wireless Networking