  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
April 4, 2005 3:32:44 PM

I am chinese!
I would like know how to connect many AP with wireless¡£Can you write the
whole configuration?
Thanks!

More about : realize wds

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 4, 2005 3:32:45 PM

Hi
In order to work as WDS the Hardware has to be WDS capable. I.e. it has to be able to be
configured as a Bridge or as a Repeater.

The configuration Mode of each individual AP on the Network would depend on how your
physical network is installed
May be this can Help.
Wireless Modes: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Modes.html
Wireless Bridging: http://www.ezlan.net/bridging1.html