Why cannot I receive a TV signal with MCE?
I have a digital TV Card in which I have plugged my TV antenna but I
cannot seem to captire any signals / channels. There seem to be no
instructions or help files concerning this and whilst scanning for new
services it took several hours to complete and came up with nothing.

--
Peter Boxall

Have you installed your DVD decoding software.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)