Megatouch Games - Help!

I don't know where to look/who to ask, for games on the Megatouch systems that you find in bars. They contain games such as 11 Up, Qshot, Photo-Hunt, etc. These have to be available somewhere. All the Megatouch systems are, are pc's in a box with a touch screen display. I'm trying to get these games for my pc. Any help is greatly appreciated. You can email privately if you wish at bobbycheetah@fuse.net. Thanks!!!

1
answer
Last reply
More about megatouch games help

    * bobbycheetah wrote in alt.games.mame:
    > I don't know where to look/who to ask, for games on the Megatouch
    > systems that you find in bars. They contain games such as 11 Up,
    > Qshot, Photo-Hunt, etc. These have to be available somewhere. All
    > the Megatouch systems are, are pc's in a box with a touch screen
    > display. I'm trying to get these games for my pc. Any help is
    > greatly appreciated. You can email privately if you wish at
    > bobbycheetah@fuse.net. Thanks!!!

    Please adjust your line length to <=72.

    IIRC the Dallas encryption has not been broken so without the key card
    you cant play the games.

    --
    David
    Alimony is a system by which, when two people make a mistake, one of them

Games Systems Video Games