Intervideo's WinDVD or Cyberlink's PowerDVD.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"Ryan" <Ryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have a good recommendation for playing all movies?
>
> Thanks

Ryan

Is this free software?

"M" wrote:

> You can get a decoder from here
> http://www.newdimension-fr.net/images/tips/content/DVD_Pack.msi
> and play your DVDs in Windows Media Player.
>
> "Ryan" <Ryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone have a good recommendation for playing all movies?
> >
> > Thanks

Ryan,

They are not free but you can get PowerDVD for $3 - $4 including shipping
here: http://www.surpluscomputers.net/store/main.aspx

There are licensing fee involved in using codecs; so you probably won't find
free decoder software. Even one I use for my version of Linux requires a
small payment to cover the licensing fees.

Wayne