Soyo KT600 Dragon Plus v1.0 and ATA 133

I have just purchased a Soyo KT600 Dragon Plus v1.0 motherboard. I have two
Maxtor 120GB IDE ATA-133 HDDs connected as master/Slave on IDE Channel #1. I
have installed the VIA Hyperion 4 in 1 v4.51v drivers and I'm running Win XP
Pro SP-1a.

Running CheckIt! 7 benchmark for drives and SiSoft Sandra 2004 SP-1
benchmark for drives, I only seem to be getting around 70 MB/sec transfer
rates. The drives and the IDE interface on the motherboard are UDMA ATA-133.

So how come I am not seeing 133 MB/sec transfer speeds in these benchmark
utils?

When I ran the same tests on my Soyo K7V Dragon Plus KT266A motherboard,
which had an UDMA ATA-100 IDE controller built in, I saw 99.8 MB/sec
transfer rates with the VIA Hyperion 4 in 1 v4.51v drivers installed under
WinXP Pro SP-1a.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

In case anyone is interested, I found the answer myself - Microsoft TechNet
KB Q327805

-Tom