Deon

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi there,

I have a D-Link Wireless network; DSL-G604T DSL wireless router and 3 D-
Link network cards for my 2 PC's and one Laptop.

Lightning has struck my Router and I have to replace it. From what I have
read, the Netgear router comes highly recommendable.

Will this router be compattable with my existing D-Link cards?

I will really appreciate your help.

--
Regards,

Deon H

Would not it be appropriate to ask NETGEAR TECH SUPPORT? Hardly a
Operating system issue.

Deon wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I have a D-Link Wireless network; DSL-G604T DSL wireless router and 3 D-
> Link network cards for my 2 PC's and one Laptop.
>
> Lightning has struck my Router and I have to replace it. From what I have
> read, the Netgear router comes highly recommendable.
>
> Will this router be compattable with my existing D-Link cards?
>
> I will really appreciate your help.

woody

Yes.

"Deon" <REMOVEdeon@REMOVEsincro.co.za> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> I have a D-Link Wireless network; DSL-G604T DSL wireless router and 3 D-
> Link network cards for my 2 PC's and one Laptop.
>
> Lightning has struck my Router and I have to replace it. From what I have
> read, the Netgear router comes highly recommendable.
>
> Will this router be compattable with my existing D-Link cards?
>
> I will really appreciate your help.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Deon H

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Basic compatability exists--HOWEVER-- data transfer rates and modes that are
unique to a vendor will not function in a cross vendor environment.
"Woody" <woody@woohoo.ca> wrote in message
> Yes.
>
> "Deon" <REMOVEdeon@REMOVEsincro.co.za> wrote in message
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I have a D-Link Wireless network; DSL-G604T DSL wireless router and 3 D-
>> Link network cards for my 2 PC's and one Laptop.
>>
>> Lightning has struck my Router and I have to replace it. From what I have
>> read, the Netgear router comes highly recommendable.
>>
>> Will this router be compattable with my existing D-Link cards?
>>
>> I will really appreciate your help.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Deon H

woody

Agreed, but the OP shouldn't have any trouble setting up the new router for
use with his 3 computers be it wireless B or G.

Woody