Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Video Cards & Directx9

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
April 28, 2005 12:33:21 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Can anyone give me a list of Ati & Nvidia graphic cards that will run
Directx9??

More about : video cards directx9

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
April 28, 2005 1:06:04 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

http://www.rojakpot.com/default.aspx?location=5


"Hello" <Hello@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:9C262C0D-1179-4260-A852-91E735132366@microsoft.com...
> Can anyone give me a list of Ati & Nvidia graphic cards that will run
> Directx9??
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
April 28, 2005 2:44:53 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Please visit the DirectX newsgroup:
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.directx.video

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security Technologies:
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/window...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello" wrote:

| Can anyone give me a list of Ati & Nvidia graphic cards that will run
| Directx9??
Related resources
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
April 28, 2005 3:48:07 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

I seem to be missing something...basicly what I want to know is what is the
cheapest Ati & Nvidia cards which use Dx9

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Please visit the DirectX newsgroup:
> news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.directx.video
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups
>
> Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security Technologies:
> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/window...
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> "Hello" wrote:
>
> | Can anyone give me a list of Ati & Nvidia graphic cards that will run
> | Directx9??
>
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
April 28, 2005 4:26:43 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Which version of DirectX 9.... a, b or c?

Basically GeForce FX and above for nVidia and I think 9xxx and above for
ATI but check their websites. www.nvidia.com and www.ati.com
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"Hello" <Hello@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:9C262C0D-1179-4260-A852-91E735132366@microsoft.com...
> Can anyone give me a list of Ati & Nvidia graphic cards that will run
> Directx9??
>
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
April 28, 2005 4:43:33 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Cool! thanks a mil! I'm at work right now & can't go anywhere but ms.com so
I'll check later. At least you give me a starting point and pointed me in
the right direction!! Preferably c but really as long as 9. I have a AIW
7500 right now and don't play a ton of games but want to at least support
Dx9. I can truly say you have been helpful. Once again... A thousand thank
yous!

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

>
> Which version of DirectX 9.... a, b or c?
>
> Basically GeForce FX and above for nVidia and I think 9xxx and above for
> ATI but check their websites. www.nvidia.com and www.ati.com
> --
> Cari
> (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
>
> "Hello" <Hello@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:9C262C0D-1179-4260-A852-91E735132366@microsoft.com...
> > Can anyone give me a list of Ati & Nvidia graphic cards that will run
> > Directx9??
> >
>
>
>
>
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
April 28, 2005 4:54:30 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

www.newegg.com
http://www.ncix.com/
www.ati.com
no idea about Nvidia website.

Do some research.

r.

"Hello" <Hello@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7D9BEE3C-6643-4C9B-B00C-E6066EB7C406@microsoft.com...
>I seem to be missing something...basicly what I want to know is what is the
> cheapest Ati & Nvidia cards which use Dx9
>
> "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Please visit the DirectX newsgroup:
>> news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.directx.video
>>
>> --
>> Carey Frisch
>> Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP - Shell/User
>> Microsoft Newsgroups
>>
>> Get Windows XP Service Pack 2 with Advanced Security Technologies:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/window...
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> "Hello" wrote:
>>
>> | Can anyone give me a list of Ati & Nvidia graphic cards that will run
>> | Directx9??
>>
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
April 28, 2005 8:11:06 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

ATI AIW Radeon 7500 supports dx9.0c

r.

"Hello" <Hello@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:B6F4554E-DCCE-428E-A180-E5D7B551E5D6@microsoft.com...
> Cool! thanks a mil! I'm at work right now & can't go anywhere but ms.com
> so
> I'll check later. At least you give me a starting point and pointed me in
> the right direction!! Preferably c but really as long as 9. I have a AIW
> 7500 right now and don't play a ton of games but want to at least support
> Dx9. I can truly say you have been helpful. Once again... A thousand
> thank
> yous!
>
> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>>
>> Which version of DirectX 9.... a, b or c?
>>
>> Basically GeForce FX and above for nVidia and I think 9xxx and above for
>> ATI but check their websites. www.nvidia.com and www.ati.com
>> --
>> Cari
>> (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
>>
>> "Hello" <Hello@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:9C262C0D-1179-4260-A852-91E735132366@microsoft.com...
>> > Can anyone give me a list of Ati & Nvidia graphic cards that will run
>> > Directx9??
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>>
April 29, 2005 2:18:03 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Hi,

Are you sure that it support DX9.0c, it's 4 years old stuff?

--
Peter


"namniar" wrote:

> ATI AIW Radeon 7500 supports dx9.0c
>
> r.
>
> "Hello" <Hello@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:B6F4554E-DCCE-428E-A180-E5D7B551E5D6@microsoft.com...
> > Cool! thanks a mil! I'm at work right now & can't go anywhere but ms.com
> > so
> > I'll check later. At least you give me a starting point and pointed me in
> > the right direction!! Preferably c but really as long as 9. I have a AIW
> > 7500 right now and don't play a ton of games but want to at least support
> > Dx9. I can truly say you have been helpful. Once again... A thousand
> > thank
> > yous!
> >
> > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
> >
> >>
> >> Which version of DirectX 9.... a, b or c?
> >>
> >> Basically GeForce FX and above for nVidia and I think 9xxx and above for
> >> ATI but check their websites. www.nvidia.com and www.ati.com
> >> --
> >> Cari
> >> (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
> >>
> >> "Hello" <Hello@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news:9C262C0D-1179-4260-A852-91E735132366@microsoft.com...
> >> > Can anyone give me a list of Ati & Nvidia graphic cards that will run
> >> > Directx9??
> >> >
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
>
>
>
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
April 29, 2005 5:05:57 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

I think he means that, like any other card, it's backward compatible
with the latest DX, but that the 9xxx series ATI cards are "optimized"
for DX9.

Peter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are you sure that it support DX9.0c, it's 4 years old stuff?
>
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
April 29, 2005 11:19:45 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Yes. Thanks Airman.

r.

"Airman QPD" <airman.basic@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:5MqdnUGzo6Zx6-_fRVn-vg@netdoor.com...
>I think he means that, like any other card, it's backward compatible with
>the latest DX, but that the 9xxx series ATI cards are "optimized" for DX9.
>
> Peter wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Are you sure that it support DX9.0c, it's 4 years old stuff?
>>
!