AGP Voltage Too High?

I just installed a new Dragon Ultra KT333 with a 2600+ thoroughbred. Every
so often at random times, it automatically reboots. It never fails to
complete the boot process. The only thing I can see is the Soyo Hardware
Monitor occasionally shows the AGP voltage at high as 1.79V. Usually it
stays around 1.48v. The bios is set to default. Could this cause the
reboot? What else could cause the voltage to go so high?
Thanks

bad power supply, what brand is it , how powerful, and how old ~